Tom is openning a Morocco inspired speak-easy lounge downtown San Fransisco, he came to Morocco to get inspired and learn about Moroccan design and architecture while discovering the country and what it has to offer. Tom went across Morocco for 11 days on a journey to remember.
Join us on this immersive journey to truly learn about Moroccan culture, cuisine, the famous Moroccan design and interiors as well as the incredible hundreds of years old architecture. Meet with artists and designers, and plan your next Morocco inspired living room personally or with professionals.
- Transfers Anywhere in Marrakech
- Drive Through Hotspots and Attractions
- Gas & Tolls Included
- English Speaking Driver
- 6 comfortable seats
- Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Return Air-conditioned Shuttle & 4WDs to the camp
- First night accommodation at hotel incl dinner
- 2 nights in a boutique bohemian camp
- Incl. breakfast and dinner
- Camel rides, sand boarding., leisure areas, campfire with music & snacks also included.
- Chauffeur Services All Inclusive
- 10 Nights in hand-picked Boutique Hotels
- Local English Speaking guide
- Workshops (Ex. Moroccan cuisine)
- Moroccan Design & Architecture
They Travelled With Us
Come and join the thrill and excitement of a road trip all over the country
like some of our friends did on these experiences.
Paul's authentic Morocco discovery
Paul and his 4 friends decided to run away from the busy Toronto and spend their vacations in Morocco. They were interesting to discover an authentic Morocco, meet local people while exploring the main places to visit in Morocco.VIEW TOUR